What is malice neurobion?
Dolo-neurobion® is a drug that has diclofenac andBvitaminsas active ingredients, which give it analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties, in addition to stimulating therepair of nerve endings. It should be noted that dolo-neurobion® is a product commercially patented byMerck Laboratories.
What is the purpose of malice neurobion?
- Neurobion® pain and inflammation of muscles, joints of the body and recovery of nervefibers.
- Used to treat
- Ankylosing spondylitis, brachialgia and fibromyalgia.
- Neuropathies, low back pain and neuralgia such as intercostal.
- Arthritis, osteoarthritis, ankylosing polyarthritis, acute attack of gout, rheumatism and painful non-rheumatic inflammatory conditions.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Postoperative pain.
Dosage and routes of administration of dolo-neurobion
It is important to warn that the dosage and route of administration will always depend on the judgment of a doctor, soavoid self-medication. In this sense, under medical recommendation, maldole-neurobioncan be administeredaccording to its presentation as follows:
- In tablets: It is recommended to take1 tablet two to three times a day, after meals, with a maximum dose of 3 tablets a day.
- In ampoules: The recommended dose is 1 ampoule once or twice a week until the expected results are seen.
To highlight: Neurobión forte® is also available with more extensive analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties on the body in case of blows, back pain, neck pain,Falls, contractures and sprains.
Dolo-neurobion side effects
The side effects that can occur in some patients, we mention them below:
- Allergic reactions to some of its components.
- Ear pain, dizziness and nausea.
- Flatulence and indigestion .
- Abdominal pain or cramps.
- Abdominal distension, diarrhea and headaches.
Contraindications and warnings of dolo-neurobión
This drug is contraindicated in the following circumstances:
- Do not consume if you are allergic or hypersensitive to any of the active ingredients of the drug.
- Do not take if you are consuming alcohol.
- Do not consume if you have kidney failure or liver failure.
- Do not indicate if there is a history of ulcer or gastrointestinal bleeding.
- In the last trimester of the pregnancy period.
Important: Provide information to your treating physician about any health condition you suffer from, before starting treatment with dolo-neurobión®.
Avoid if you have:
- Any hematopoietic disorder.
- Recent surgical interventions.
- Uncontrolled arterial hypertension or heart failure.
- Do not administer to children under 12 years of age
- Do not use dolo-neurobión® if you have had any experience of allergies with thiamine.
- Do not take dolo-neurobion® if you suspect gastrointestinal ulceration, bleeding or perforation of the digestive mucosa.
- Do not use dolo-neurobion® in case of dehydration.