What is ardosons?
Ardosons® is a combined medication , manufactured by the company named “Laboratorios Química SON’S” (1) whose active principles are indomethacin , betamethasone and methocarbamol , which exert an anti-inflammatory and analgesic effect on the joints.
What is the ardosons used for?
- The ardosons® is used in ambulatory medicine, for the relief of pain and inflammation and is indicated for the treatment of some of the symptoms of diseases of joint origin.
- It is used to treat:
Dosage and routes of administration of ardosons
Regarding the commercial presentation of ardosons®, this medicine is found in capsules with the combination of indomethacin 25 mg, betamethasone 0.75 mg, methocarbamol 225 mg. The administration is orally, with water and preferably during meals with a dose of 3 capsules per day.
- Capsule: One capsule 3 times a day every 8 hours, orally with water, for the first 7 days, then adjust the dose.
ardosons side effects
Treatment with ardosons® can cause some of the following side effects in certain patients :
- Allergic reactions due to contact with any of the components of ardosons®.
- Lack of appetite and nausea.
- Vomiting and stomach pain .
- Diarrhea or constipation .
- Increased blood pressure.
- Blurred vision and cataracts.
Important: Tell your doctor if you notice the onset of any of these symptoms or others not included in the list and try to receive all the information about this drug before starting treatment.
Contraindications and warnings of ardosons
The ardosons® is contraindicated in any of the following cases:
- Hypersensitivity to any of the components of ardosons®.
- In patients suffering from renal insufficiency.
- In patients with peptic ulcer .
- It should not be used during the period of pregnancy.
To highlight: Before starting treatment with this medication, it is advisable to review your medical history .
Avoid if you have:
- Medication for other pathologies.
- Fungal infections.
- Diabetes or high blood pressure.
- Keep this medicine out of the reach of children.
- Store in a dry and cool place.
- This medicine must be prescribed by a specialist doctor.
- Do not consume ardosons® or if you are drinking alcoholic beverages.