What is the stadium?
® Stadium is a commercial product of the Sanfer(1) laboratory, made with the formula of the active ingredient called dexketoprofen and also with tramadol (with which stadium-t® is manufactured). Its mechanism of action is to block the synthesis of prostaglandin hormones and cyclooxygenase, directly related to pain.
Its presentation is commonly in tablet or injectable stadium® solution (implyingits route of administration orally or intravenously), 75 mg or 2 ml. Its most common doses are 25 mg every 6 or 8 hours or not-so-high doses of between 50 mg every 8 to 6 hours a day.
Note: One study highlights that: “Dexketoprofen trometamolis a type of analgesic, anti-inflammatory and antipyretic drug belonging to the family of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) derived from propionic acid.” (2)
What is the stadium for?
The stadium is an anti-inflammatory drug without steroids, whose functions consist ofrelieving inflammation, acute pain and even menstrual cramps, by decreasing the release of hormones related to muscle tissues and pain, so the stadium®® works as a symptomatic treatment.
Bottom Line : Stadium® Injection has been studied for use and is commonly recommended with a prescription to treat symptoms of dysmenorrhea , rheumatoid arthritis, or pain between the muscles and skeletal structure.
Stadium Side Effects
Stadium® has certain adverse effects, which often appear with varying frequency in the gastrointestinal systemor also the nervous system. Among those notable reactions are:
- Abdominal pain and vomiting.
- Constipation and dry mouth.
Contraindications of the stadium
The stadium® has certain warnings of its use for some people or patients, who may suffer from certain conditionsor disorders that react negatively with the drug treatment. Therefore, the stadium® is not recommended in:
- Patients at risk of hypersensitivity to the active metabolite.
- People with heart failure or kidney failure.
- Patients with ulcerative colitis or severe liver failure.
- People with Crohn’s disease (chronic intestinal disease of the digestive tract).
You should know: This drug is recommended with a medical prescription , and also, in case of unusual reactions, you should see your doctor and stop using the stadium® for safety reasons.
- Stadium® is a complex commercial medication to relieve pain in muscle tissue, with different presentations.
- It is recommended for arthritis, and menstrual cramps.
- may occur
- The use of stadium® is not recommended in hypersensitive patients or those suffering from chronic conditions in the intestine.
University Professional in the area of Human Resources, Postgraduate in Occupational Health and Hygiene of the Work Environment, 14 years of experience in the area of health. Interested in topics of Psychology, Occupational Health, and General Medicine.