What is sukrol?
Sukrol® is a commercial medicine developed bythelaboratory and drugstore Farmamédica S.A. (1). It contains glutamic acid, phosphorus, thiamine and lecithin as active ingredients, which are oriented for a mechanism of action that improves concentration and memory.
It is a product or vitamin supplement administered orally, so it has presentations of drinkable ampoules, tablets and pediatric syrups. Two tablets daily or an ampoule are recommended and in the case of syrup 1 or 2 teaspoons a day, depending on the age range.
Note: This drug due to its composition and orientation is over-the-counter, so itdoes not require a prescription.
What is sukrol for?
Sukrol® is aimed at reducing certain disorders and discomforts, which may occur in our body. We mention below its main uses:
1. Memory and concentration
2. Stress and tiredness
The presence of group B vitamins reduces stress and fatiguetag. This type of discomfort reduces mental performance, so its controlincreases the effectiveness of its abilities by improving memory and concentration .
To highlight: The sukrol® formula also allows us to increase the performance of our body and therefore reduce exhaustion. (3)
You should know: However, its vitamin content allows the proper connection and synthesis of neurons, in order to emit the necessary signals without causing disturbances in our sleep periods. (4)
Sukrol Side Effects
All medications and supplements have a stipulated list of Possible side effectstag. Those of sukrol® will be mentioned below for your contemplation and knowledge:
- Nausea, vomiting and abdominal pain.
- Diarrhea, dizziness and vertigo.
- Headache, arrhythmias and inflammations.
Important: If there are side effects that do not disappear when stopping treatment, it is important to seek medical attention for information.
Contraindications are factors that we must take into accountto reduce the risks of possible adverse effects. We mention those of sukrol® below:
- Do not take if you are allergic or hypersensitive to any of the components of the supplement.
- Do not take if you suffer from disorders such as schizophrenia, Parkinson’s or epilepsy.
- It should not be taken if you are undergoing any other medical treatment with methotrexate.
- Its use is not recommended if pregnancy is suspected or if you are lactating.
- Alcohol should not be consumed during the use of this supplement, since the body would not have the possibility of retaining its components.
To highlight:You must be responsible when taking medications, recognizing your medical history. If there is any condition, it is betterto go to a professional and that he recommends and approves the use of them.
- It is a product with oral administration, so it comes in Syrup, drinkable ampoules and tablets.
- Sukrol® reduces the risk of nutritional deficiencies and complements the diet, in addition to having formulations specially oriented for men and women.
- Sukrol® allows us to maintain the quality of life and health in people, in addition to the proper fulfillment of the functions of our body.
University Professional in the area of Human Resources, Postgraduate in Occupational Health and Hygiene of the Work Environment, 14 years of experience in the area of health. Interested in topics of Psychology, Occupational Health, and General Medicine.