What is flanax?
Flanax® is a commercial medicine developed byBayer(1) laboratories. Its active ingredient is naproxen sodium, considered part ofanti-inflammatory drugs of a non-steroidal nature. Its mechanism of action allows the reduction of pain and inflammation.
The presentation of flanax® is in tablets, with recommended doses of 1 every 24 hours for thereduction of pain of different types and to also reduce inflammation, even in infectious pictures, combined with antibiotics indicated by a medical professional.
Note: This medicine is freely acquired, soit can be obtained almost at any pharmacy without a prescription.
What is flanax for?
Flanax® has awide variety of applications, so below we will mention some for your understanding and understanding:
1. Muscle, head and neck pain
To highlight: Taking one tablet every 24 hours for at least five days reduces pain and possible inflammation that may exist in the same way. (two)
2. Joint pain and inflammation
Joint pain and inflammation can be due to different reasons, causing pain and stiffness in the patient.
You should know: In cases of diseases such as osteoarthritis, there are anti-inflammatory and analgesic treatments indicated to reduce symptoms, so flanax® is considered highly competent for these cases. (3)
3. Toothache and menstrual cramps
Flanax Side Effects
Medications have possible side effects, which may appear during the application of a treatment. Those of the flanax® will be mentioned below for your knowledge and contemplation:
- Nausea, heartburn , upset stomach.
- Headache, dizziness and nervousness.
- Skin rash, blurred vision and ringing in the ears.
Important: In case of side effects or prolongation of them after stopping treatment with flanax®, it is necessary to seek medical attention immediately.
Contraindications are factors that we must take into accountbefore starting a medical treatment, since we could obtain adverse reactions. Those of flanax® are the following:
- Do not indicate if the patient is allergic or hypersensitive to any of the components of the drug.
- Do not indicate if the patient has liver failure or a history of peptic ulcers or gastrointestinal bleeding.
- Do not indicate if the patient has heart failure or renal failure.
- Do not indicate if pregnancy is suspected or if you are lactating.
To highlight: It is advisable to notify the treating physician about the health conditions that are suffered, in order to take the necessary measures for the correct administration of the flanax® medication .
- Flanax® is a medication indicated to eliminate muscle pain , bumps, strains, sprains , poor posture, etc.
- Its presentation is in tablets and it is considered an anti-inflammatory with an analgesic effect.
- The mechanism of action of flanax® is on natural chemical substances called prostaglandins, thus reducing pain and inflammation.
- This drug does not require a prescription to obtain it, but responsibility in its use is recommended.