What is bedoyecta?
Bedotect® is a commercial medicine made byGorssman laboratories(1). Its active ingredient isB complexandfolic acid, oriented with amechanism of action that adapts to different coenzymesand therefore, different metabolic functions. It is considered anantineuritic-antianemicfor its high concentration of vitamin B12, B1 and B6.
Bedotecta®has two forms, solution for injection and tablets, which are not recommended for individuals under 18 years of age. The recommended dose isone tablet dailyand injectable ampoules can be 1 or 2 per week, although it depends a lot on why you are administering.
Note: This type of product requires a prescription for its acquisition, so itis necessary that they be guided by a medical professional.
What is the bedoyecta for?
The bedoyecta®has different and wide utilities in the healthof our body. We will mention below, several of its applications as treatments for your knowledge and understanding:
1. Increases physical energy
One of the main applications of bedoyecta® is for increasing physical energy. Even within its description as a product, an improvement in the quality of life is contemplated because ithelps with appetite, sleep and reduction of low mood.
To highlight:Bedovecta®benefits the immune system and improves the feeling of vitality. (two)
2. Prevents anemia
Anemia is a disorder, which is characterized by an abnormal decrease in red blood cells .
You should know: Megaloblastic anemia develops from a deficiency of vitamin B12 and folic acid, so the consumption of bedoyecta® greatly reduces the risks of this happening, maintaining control of adequate levels. (3)
3. Control diabetes
Diabetes patients often have thiamine or vitamin B1 deficiency , which translates as reduced physical performance and the development of cardiovascular diseases and even liver failure. (4)
Note: The use of bedoyecta® in diabetic patients will benefit their health and improve quality of life, in addition to reducing potential complications that could develop.
4. Promotes pregnancy and lactation
The presence of folic acid in the composition of bedoyecta® allows the correct development of the pregnancy and the embryo, in addition to greatly reducing the existing risk of the appearance of spina bifida or anencephaly . (5)
Bedoyecta Side Effects
All medicines have some possible side effects that can develop during their consumptiontag. We mention those of bedoyecta® below:
- Skin rash and redness of the skin.
- Nausea and vomiting.
- Diarrhea and dark urine.
Important: If any of the aforementioned side effects appear and persist after stopping treatment, it is important to see a medical professional .
Contraindications of bedoyecta
Contraindications are factors that must be taken into accountwhen consuming a medication to avoid or reduce the risks of adverse reactions. Next, we mention the contraindications of bedoyecta®:
- Do not indicate whether the patient is allergic or hypersensitive to the drug compounds.
- Do not indicate to children under 18 years of age, unless it is the pediatric version.
- Long-term treatments are not recommended, nor is it abusing the recommended doses.
To highlight : It is advisable to notify the doctor about health conditions that are suffered , in order to take the necessary measures for the correct administration of the medication.
- Bedoyecta® is a Multivitamin Medicine that has folic acid, vitamin C and B complex vitamins.
- Its presentation is in capsules with oral route of administration or injectable ampoules.
- The bedoyecta® is a treatment for deficiencies, requirements and improvements in the quality of life, allowing the prevention of certain diseases and healthy changes in the routine.
- Bedoyecta® offers the body better energy availability, thus favoring physical activity and reducing stress.