What is alliviax?
Alliviax® is a commercial medicine developed byLaboratoriosGenomma(1). Its composition has naproxen sodium as an active ingredient, which gives it its anti-inflammatory properties, also reduces mild pain.
Alliviax® is administered orally, so its presentation is in tablets of 550 mg, in boxes of 10 or 20. The recommended doses of this drug is one tablet every 12 hours, as long as the individual is over 12 years of age.
Note: This drug due to its mechanism of action and uses, is sold without a prescription.
What is alliviax for?
Alliviax® is intended for the treatment of inflammatory and painful disorders, allowing the reduction of symptoms effectively. We mention below the main uses of this medicine:
1. Arthritis, osteoarthritis, gout and ankylosing spondylitis
Disorders of this nature occur as a consequence of swelling and increased sensitivity in the joints, generating pain and stiffness in them.
To highlight: The presence of naproxen sodium in alliviax® inhibits the activity of certain enzymes, which reduces inflammation and reduces pain. In these casesthe recommended dose of alliviax® is 1000 mg per day. (two)
2. Strains, tendonitis and sprains
Conditions in tendons or muscles produces inflammation and constant pain, so the great effectiveness of alliviax® and its compatibility with albumin, allows our body’s response to the presence of a dose to be more prolonged.
You should know: Alliviax® preserves the quality of life of the patient, during his recovery from muscular disorders. (3)
3. Dysmenorrhea and menorrhagia
Note: The use of alliviax® as a treatment in these cases controls the symptoms by reducing the inflammation and tension that occurs in the abdominal area. (4)
alliviax side effects
All medicines have stipulated possible side effects, which can developduring their application as medical treatment. We mention below those of alliviax®:
- Dizziness, headache and ringing in the ears..
- Dizziness, vomiting and abdominal discomfort.
- Insomnia , urticaria and alopecia.
Important: If you have side effects and they do not go away when you stop taking alliviax®, it is important to seek medical advice for information .
Contraindications are factors that we must take into account to Reduce the risk of adverse effects during medical treatment.We mention those of alliviax® below:
- Do not take if you are allergic or hypersensitive to any of the components of this drug.
- Do not indicate if the patient has presented gastrointestinal bleeding.
- Do not consume alcohol during medical treatment.
- Do not indicate if the patient has coagulation problems, anemia or systemic lupus erythematosus.
You should know: It is important to indicate the medical history, so that the assignment of a treatment with allliviax® can be adequate and pertinent.
- Alliviax® is a medication with an oral route of administration, indicated to reduce inflammation and pain. Its active ingredient is naproxen.
- This line of products is known by the name of alliviax 550® tag. Contains 10 or 20 tablets in their boxes.
- , with a prolonged and adequate effect
- The recommended dose of allliviax® is One tablet every twelve hours or in specific cases, two tablets.
University Professional in the area of Human Resources, Postgraduate in Occupational Health and Hygiene of the Work Environment, 14 years of experience in the area of health. Interested in topics of Psychology, Occupational Health, and General Medicine.