What is the plantival?
Plantival®is a natural phytotherapeutic medicine, obtained through the dry extract of the root of the plant Valeriana officinalis(1) and the dry extract ofMelissa officinalis(2), which belongs to the line of auxiliary drugs with sedative and analgesic effects for the treatment ofsleep disorders.
To highlight: This natural medicine is manufactured in Germany by the company namedDr. Willmar Schwabe GmbH & Co. KG. (3)
What is the plantival for?
- The plantival® thanks to its natural components inhibits the degradation of GABA, generating a sedative, hypnotic and analgesic effecton thecentral nervous system, managing to mitigate the symptoms ofstates of anxietyanddepression.
- It is used to treat:
- States of nervousness, restlessness andinsomnia.
Dosage and routes of administration of plantival
The presentation of the plantival® is inboxes with 20 and 40 tablets, in concentration ofvalerian160 mg andmelissa80 mg. The route of administrationis oraland the dosage as a guideline may be as follows:
- States of nervousness, anguish and restlessness: Administer 1 to 2 tablets twice daily with water.
- As a sleep inducer: Consume 2 to 3 tablets 1 hour before bedtime.
Side effects of plantival
Therapeutic treatment with plantival® may cause some of the following side effects in certain patients:
- Possible allergic reactions due to contact with any ingredient in the formula.
- Drowsiness may occur.
- Nausea and abdominal cramps may occur.
Important: If these or other unlisted symptoms occur during treatment with Planival®,please discontinue use and consult your doctor.
Contraindications and warnings of the plantival
The use of plantival®is contraindicatedin the following cases:
- Hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients in the formula.
- During the period of pregnancy.
- During the breastfeedingperiod.
- In children under 12 years of age.
You should know: Giveall information about your health history to yourdoctor before starting treatment with Planival®.
Avoid it if you have:
- History of hypersensitivity to any of the components of the plantival®.
- Natural products such as plantival® must be administered with a prescription or prescription.
- Do not administer this medicine with alcohol consumption.
- This drug may affect the ability to drive or operate precision machinery.
- Do not leave this product within reach of children.
University Professional in the area of Human Resources, Postgraduate in Occupational Health and Hygiene of the Work Environment, 14 years of experience in the area of health. Interested in topics of Psychology, Occupational Health, and General Medicine.