What is the piñalim?
Piñalim® is the name of a dietary supplement for weight loss in people, although it is in itself a registered tea or infusion that is made with a content based on green tea, red tea and white tea, in addition of flaxseed and pineapple .
Note: It is patented and made by GN + Vida ‘s wholesale purchase and shipping distributors .
What is the piñalim for?
- Piñalim® is a laxative that works as an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant , in addition to having positive properties for metabolism and long-term fat burning. This is due to the fact that the most relevant ingredients such as flaxseed, green tea, white tea and pineapple contain omega 3 fatty acids, dietary fiber, vitamin C and bromelain , which have in common the facilitation of promoting weight loss. body and the improvement or cleaning of intestinal transit in the body.
- It is used to treat:
- The obesity.
- constipation _
- Digestive disorders.
Dosage and routes of administration of piñalim
The piñalim® tea product has 3 presentations, among which are boxes of 30 tea sachets , ampoules or 10 ml solution and also 500 mg capsules, with oral administration. The dosages in the form of tea (as well as the other box products) are as follows:
- Adults: It is recommended to use 1 sachet of infusion once a day, preferably at night before going to sleep, with hot water to the person’s taste.
side effects of piñalim
Piñalim® tea, despite having positive effects like several infusions with similar nutrients, can have some adverse reactions depending on the person who takes it. Therefore, caution should be exercised with the following symptoms:
- Diarrhea .
- Brown urine.
- abdominal pain
Important: If the effects tend to harm or aggravate your condition, stop using the supplement and see a doctor quickly for specialized care.
Contraindications and warnings of piñalim
Piñalim® tea is not indicated for certain patients with certain conditions or very delicate health conditions, who could have some unfavorable reactions without prior responsibility. Among the cases in which it is not recommended, are the following:
- Hypersensitivity to the ingredients of the supplement.
- Children under 18 years of age.
- Pregnancy and lactation .
- Sensitivity to bromelain.
Avoid if you have:
- Anticoagulant treatment.
- urinary contractions.
- Arterial hypertension.
- Do not exceed the consumption of the doses stipulated in the presentation box of the product.
- Keep this pharmaceutical product out of the reach of children.
- Piñalim® contains caffeine, which is unfavorable for hypertensive patients.
- During the consumption of this supplement, skin rashes may occur in allergic patients.