What is miccil?
The miccil® is the name of a commercial line medical product that is composed only with the active ingredient of bumetanide, which provides important diuretic characteristics for conditions or states caused by excess water and even sodium ( Na or salt as described ). knows him).
Note: This drug is part of the commercial drugs that are manufactured and distributed by Senosiain laboratories . (1)
What is the miccil for?
- miccil® serves as a sulfonamide-type diuretic drug , since its compound is bumetanide and it has the ability to increase urine production in the kidneys in order to generate diuresis (urine excretion) , effectively eliminating the accumulation of salt, water and also reduce hypertensive states. However, this drug metabolite turns out to be very strong when absorbed. (two)
- It is used to treat:
- Edema or fluid retention (due to heart failure, liver or kidney damage including nephrotic syndrome).
- Arterial hypertension.
Dosage and routes of administration of miccil
The miccil® comes in a box presentation with approximately 20 tablets of 1 mg of bumetanide, although it is also available in ampoules with 1 ml of bumetanide with an oral administration route. The recommended miccil® doses are as follows:
- Adults: It is recommended to take one 1 mg tablet once a day in the morning. The dose could be increased to a maximum of 15 mg, although it all depends on the results and the doctor’s recommendation.
miccil side effects
miccil® is a fairly powerful diuretic medication , although it is well absorbed and certainly tolerable. The side effects it triggers, even at uncontrolled doses, can be uncomfortable for certain inexperienced patients . Therefore, it is worth being aware of the following side effects:
- Cramps in the muscles.
- Auditory alterations.
- Hepatic edema.
Important: If the adverse reactions do not disappear within a certain time , the administration of the medication should be suspended and go to a specialist doctor.
Contraindications and warnings of miccil
The miccil® is not admitted for the treatment of certain patients , both because of the effects that it entails as well as because of the negative interactions that it can have with certain disorders or particular diseases . For the same reason, it is not recommended in these cases:
- Hypersensitivity to the active metabolites of the formula.
- Hepatic coma.
- Pregnancy and lactation .
Avoid if you have:
- Lactose intolerance .
- It is recommended to use this medicine under a prescription or medical prescription.
- This medication should be kept out of the reach of children.
- This drug product should be stored in a dry place at room temperature.
- It is not recommended to use the drug in very high doses, outside what is established by a doctor.
University Professional in the area of Human Resources, Postgraduate in Occupational Health and Hygiene of the Work Environment, 14 years of experience in the area of health. Interested in topics of Psychology, Occupational Health, and General Medicine.