What is inofolic?
The drug inofolic is a compound product, which belongs to the line of food supplements made from myo-inositol, D-chiro inositol(1), soybean oil, gelatin and high levels offolic®acid, totreat some conditions in womenrelated to their reproductive system.
Note: This medicine is a commercial product made by the company calledLaboratorios Angelini. (2)
What is inofolic for?
- Inofolic® is a food supplement, which is used for the treatment of someconditions in women related to their reproductive system, with many benefits for their health as it improves ovulatory function.
- It is used to treat:
Dosage and routes of administration of inofolic
The presentation of inofolic®is in the form of capsules, with availability in boxes of 60 pieces and its administration is oral, with a recommended dosage as follows:
- For treatment in women with reproductive tract conditions: It is recommended to administer 1 capsule twice a dayevery 12 hours, for the time indicated by your doctor.
Inofolic Side Effects
The use of inofolic® may cause in certain patients, some of the followingside effects:
- Allergy from contact with any component of inofolic®.
- Dizziness and vomiting .
- Abdominal bloating and diarrhea .
- Headache and vertigo.
Important: If any of these side effects occur, it is recommended to stop taking it and consult your doctor.
Contraindications and warnings of inofolic
inofolic® is contraindicated in the following cases:
- Hypersensitivity to any of the components of the drug.
- Do not administer if you are consuming alcoholic beverages.
- Do not take other types of drugs without the approval of the treating physician.
- Do not administer if you are pregnant or lactating.
To highlight: It is advisable to provide your doctor with all the information about your medical history, before starting treatment with inofolic®.
Avoid if you have:
- Megaloblastic anemia.
- Medication with anticonvulsant drugs.
- Inofolic® is a product that requires a prescription to be able to buy it.
- This type of medication should be kept out of the reach of children.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Keep in a dry and cool place.
University Professional in the area of Human Resources, Postgraduate in Occupational Health and Hygiene of the Work Environment, 14 years of experience in the area of health. Interested in topics of Psychology, Occupational Health, and General Medicine.