What is demograss?
Demograss®is a food supplementthat contains natural ingredients, which havean effect on human metabolismfor those who want to reduce their body weight, in addition to improving their quality of life.
Note: This food supplement is commercially patented by the company calledLaboratorios Pronasur. (1)
What is demograss for?
- The classic® demograss food supplement contains a large amount of natural ingredientssuch asaloe vera, guarana, orange, cayenne, juniper, alisma flax, lime among many other elements, which cause anacceleration of metabolismin the human body and thereby help the patient to lose body weight. (2)
- It is used to treat:
Demograss dosage and routes of administration
This product to achieve maximum effectiveness, is complemented with demograss plus® and demograss premier®, whose presentations are usually in a box of 30pills or capsules of 500 mg. The route of administration is oral as follows:
- Adults: A pillon an empty stomach once a daywith water or milk until the desired weight is reached.
Demograss Side Effects
Demograss® can cause some adverse effects in certain people, such as the following:
- Possible allergic reactions due to contact with any ingredient in the formula.
- Diarrhea .
- Vomiting _
- Muscle pain and weakness.
Important: If you notice any of these manifestations during treatment with demograss®, stop taking it and consult your doctor.
Demograss Contraindications and Warnings
The consumption of demograss® is contraindicated in the following circumstances:
- Hypersensitivity to any of the components of the demograss® formula in any of its presentations.
- Pregnant or lactating women .
- During the consumption of alcoholic beverages.
You should know: Before consuming this food supplement, consult the opinion of a doctor or nutritionist.
Avoid if you have:
- Any chronic illness.
- Gastrointestinal diseases or conditions .
- Before consuming demograss® in any of its versions, it is advisable to consult other consumer opinions on this product.
- Food products such as demograss® should not be consumed if they are in poor condition or if their expiration date has expired.
- This product should be kept tightly closed in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight and moisture.
- This product is not a medicine but a nutritional supplement.
- It is recommended not to exceed the dose recommended by the manufacturer.
- This product should be kept out of the reach of children.
- The consumption of demograss® must be complemented with a healthy diet and a periodic physical activity plan, in addition to drinking plenty of fluids.