What is combedi dl?
Combedi dl® represents the name of the trademark of a synthetic medicine, which uses the combination of several active principles that are B complex vitamins , diclofenac (1) and lidocaine , chemical compounds that together belong to the line of analgesic medicines, anti-inflammatory and antineuritic, with an effect on metabolism within the central and peripheral nervous system (CNS).
To highlight: This pharmaceutical product is produced by the company Laboratorios Pisa, SA de CV (2)
What is combedi dl used for?
- Thanks to the joint action of its active ingredients, combedi dl® has an action in nerve regeneration due to its direct influence on the nociceptive transmission pathways in the spinal cord or thalamus . This action reduces the perception of pain, as well as being a powerful anti-inflammatory and muscle relaxant, to alleviate different ailments of the neuromuscular system.
- It is used to treat:
Dosage and routes of administration of combedi dl
The presentation of combedi dl® is in a box of solution for injection in vials and syringes, containing thiamine hydrochloride ( vitamin B1 ) 100 mg, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) 100 mg, diclofenac sodium 75 mg, cyanocobalamin ( vitamin B12 ) 1 mg, 5 mg and lidocaine hydrochloride 20 mg. The administration is by parenteral route and the posology for information purposes can be considered as follows:
- Injectable solution: The amount of one dose (1 vial) per day is recommended, until the patient responds satisfactorily to the treatment.
Combedi dl side effects
Data from clinical studies have indicated that therapeutic treatment with combedi dl® has caused some of the following adverse reactions in a certain group of patients :
- Allergic manifestations due to patient contact with any component of the formula.
- Abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting , diarrhea , dyspepsia, flatulence, and anorexia.
- Ulcerative colitis, Crohn ‘s disease , lesions in the esophagus , glossitis, and constipation .
- Vesicular eruption, eczema and erythema multiforme.
- Stevens-Johnson syndrome, toxic epidermal necrolysis, exfoliative dermatitis , alopecia, and reactions to light.
- Fluid retention , edema and high blood pressure.
- Thrombotic arterial events such as myocardial infarction or stroke.
- Tinnitus, vertigo, confusion, headache and fatigue.
Important: If the patient presents any of these symptomatic manifestations or another not described, please stop using it and notify your doctor .
Contraindications and warnings of combedi dl
The use of combedi dl® is contraindicated in the following cases:
- Hypersensitivity of the patient to any of the components of the drug.
- Patients with acute peptic ulcer or gastrointestinal bleeding.
- People suffering from any other acute bleeding.
- In the case of acute renal failure.
- Severe liver failure.
- severe heart failure.
- Children under 12 years of age.
- During the pregnancy period.
- During breastfeeding .
You should know: Before starting treatment with this drug, it is necessary to provide all the information related to your health history to your doctor.
Avoid if you have:
- History of hypersensitivity to any of the components of the drug formula.
- History of bronchial , asthmatic, rhinitis or urticaria ailments after treatment with drugs from the NSAID group.
- Pharmaceutical products such as combedi dl®, must be administered with prescription or prescription.
- Follow your doctor’s recommendations while using this drug.
- Do not exceed the indicated dose.
- Notify your doctor if you are being medicated for other pathologies.
- Do not administer this medication in patients with severe digestive system disorders.
- Keep this product out of the reach of children.
- Store in a safe, dry and cool place.