What is biometrix?
Biometrix® is the trademark of adrug classified as a food supplement, which belongs to the line of multivitamin drugswith effect on the cellular metabolism of the organism.
Note: This pharmaceutical product is made by the company namedBAYER DE MÉXICO, S.A. DE C.V. (1)
What is biometrics for?
- Thanks to itschemical and natural components, includingB vitamins(B1, B2, B6, B9andB12) vitamin D3, ascorbic acid, ginkgo biloba, Korean ginseng and minerals such assodium, copper, magnesium, manganese, iron, among many others, biometrix® cancompensate for the insufficiency of these micronutrients that the body requires to perform the chemical and metabolic processes necessary in its functioning, with excellent results.
- It is used to treat:
Dosage and routes of administration of biometrics
The biometrix® is soldin a bottle of 30 or 100 capsules. The administrationis oraland the dosage as a referential may be as follows:
- Children over 15 years of age and adults: One capsule every 24 hours at breakfast.
Side effects of biometrix
The therapeutic use of biometrix®may cause in a certain patient population, some of the following side effects:
- Possible allergic reactions due to the patient’s contact with any component of the formula.
- Nausea, vomitinganddiarrhea.
- Kidney stones, abdominal crampsand gout in predisposed patients.
- It can cause errors in lab test results.
Important: If any of these symptoms appear during treatment with biometrix®, pleasestop taking it and consult your doctor.
Contraindications and warnings of biometrics
The use of biometrix® is contraindicated in the following cases:
- Hypersensitivity of the patient to any of the components of the drug.
- Patients with Parkinson’s disease treated with levodopa.
- People with high blood pressure.
- Patients withappendicitisor its symptoms.
- Children under 15 years of age.
- During the period of pregnancy without medical consent.
- During the breastfeedingperiod.
You should know: Before starting treatment with this dietary supplement, provide all the information to your doctor about yourhealth history.
Avoid it if you have:
- History of hypersensitivity to any of the components of the formula.
- History of calculosis, hyperuricemia and gout.
- Severe liver failure.
- Severe kidney failure.
- Although this medicine does not require a prescription for sale, it must be administered with a prescription.
- Do not consume this product if you are being medicated for other pathologies, without medical consent.
- Keep this medicine out of the reach of children.
- Keep in mind that you should not exceed the recommended dose, to avoid the appearance of adverse reactions.
- Avoid consuming this multivitamin per night.
- Store this product in a cool, dry place.