Andantol® is the brand name of a synthetic drug thatuses isotipendyl
As the active ingredient, a chemical compound that belongs to the line of medicines with antihistamine effect, with action on the symptoms of different allergic conditions.
To highlight: This pharmaceutical product is made in Mexico by the company namedGrimann, S.A. de C.V. and distributed byLABORATORIOS SANFER, S.A. de C.V.
What is andantol for?
- Thanks to the mechanism of action of its active ingredient, andantol®acts on effector cellsblocking their response to histamine, thusmitigating the annoying symptoms of allergic processes.
- It is used to treat:
Dosage and routes of administration of andantol
Andantol® is soldin a tube with jelly, which contains 0.75 g isotypendyl hydrochloride. The administrationis topicaland the dosage as a referential can be as follows:
- Andantol® jelly: Apply a thin layer on the affected area with a light massage 3 to 4 times a day.
Andanthol Side Effects
Clinical results indicate that the therapeutic use of andantol® may cause some of the following adverse effects in a certain patient population:
- Possible allergic reactions due to contact with any of the components of the formula.
- Nausea, tinnitus, lassitude.
- Euphoria fatigue.
- Some sedative manifestation.
- Loss of appetite and nausea.
Important: Discontinue use and consult your doctor if you notice the appearance of any of these symptoms or another that is not listed.
Contraindications and warnings of andantol
The use of andantol® is contraindicated in the following cases:
- Patient hypersensitivity to any of the components of the formula.
- During the pregnancy period.
- During breastfeeding .
You should know: The patient must provide all the information about his health history to his doctor, before starting treatment with this medicine.
Avoid if you have:
- History of hypersensitivity to isothipendil.
- Products such as andantol® must be administered with a prescription or prescription.
- Follow your doctor’s instructions during treatment with this drug.
- Keep this product out of the reach of children.
- Store the drug in a dry and cool place.